Earlier this week, Ventiv Technology distributed this letter from Chief Executive Officer Bill Diaz to Ventiv customers.
Dear Ventiv Customers:
On behalf of our team, we hope you and yours had a fantastic holiday season! As we reflect on 2017, we want to say, “THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU” for making it possible for us to have such an incredible year. When I became Ventiv’s CEO nearly a year ago, I prepared for a challenging transition as clients and colleagues naturally wanted to know how the change would impact them. We appreciate your support and patience so we could demonstrate our continued commitment to the market and our renewed vision for Ventiv. Here are a few highlights from last year:
- Three major product releases representing a $20 million investment.
- RiskConsole Advance is our next-generation risk analytics platform built on the latest technology.
- iVOS 5 is our most significant update with a new user interface, improved workflow, and major enhancements to our industry-leading claims administration product.
- Capture is our all-new, mobile platform for data collection for incidents, ERM, audits, property values, etc.
- 58% sales growth.
- New account sales increased 129%, which is a testament to our competitive positioning, value proposition, references, products and colleagues.
- Existing account sales increased 27% as our clients expanded the use of Ventiv’s products and services across their enterprises. This is also good indicator that our customers are happy and looking to grow our relationship.
- Client retention improved to 97% from 87%.
- We introduced a new Professional Services Organization (PSO) focused on client delivery and service. Each client is assigned a Client Service Delivery lead who is responsible and accountable for your success.
- Acquisition of Webrisk from Effisoft.
- There is tremendous potential internationally, and this acquisition greatly expands our customer base and number of colleagues in Europe.
- Attracting and retaining new talent.
- We have added 60 new colleagues to Ventiv, including several leading executives from the industry. Just as important, our colleague attrition was only 10% (measured at an annualized rate) since July, which is half the industry average.
Our growth is directly beneficial to you as it allows Ventiv to make more investments in our products and people. We are committed to being the provider and employer of choice in our risk and claims management market, and 2017 was a significant step forward toward that goal. Thank you for your trustand for challenging us to become better every single day.
Chief Executive Officer